Hello! My name is Teresa Chang L.Ac.
I am a California Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist. I treat a wide variety of health issues, including acute and chronic pain, stress-related concerns.
I am very passionate about Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. In my practice, I am committed to bringing all my patients better health and a better quality of life by teaching and practicing the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
I provide each patient with the highest level of care, designed specifically to meet each individual's needs.
If you have any questions about the care or treatment please do not hesitate to contact my office, I answer the phone personally.
My practice is located at:
7974 Haven Ave, suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: (909) 659-5538
E-mail: [email protected]
Licenses & Certifications:
- Licensed Acupuncturist, California
- CONSTITUTIONAL FACIAL RENEWAL by Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Salutatorian Graduate at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
- Dean's List Southern California University of Health Sciences, Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Certificate of Internship for outstanding proficiency in Clinical Practice, Southern California University of Health Sciences Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Teresa Chang Acupuncture and Herbs, CA
- Center for Primary Care, CA
- Center for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, CA
Areas of Expertise
- Addiction (smoking)
- Back/ Neck/ Shoulder Problems
- Bell's Palsy
- Cardiovascular disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cosmetic Acupuncture (Facial Rejuvenation)
- Digestive Disorder
- Hot flash
- Immune Disorders
- Menstrual Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders (nerve pain)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oncology Support
- Pain Management
- Paralysis and stroke
- Stress/Anxiety /Depression
- Thyroid Disorders